Monday 1 December 2008

Christmas Tree Lights Rudegirl



I dont know whether any one else out there has the same problems, but for me it seems every year this happens to me. Ok I am a massive xmas fan, like i proper love it, and christmas decoration give off good vibes and lighten everything up, so every year i put up my xmas tree on the 1st of december. Apart from i never actually get it completed untill the next day. This always due to the xmas tree lights not all working. Every year when i get them out and test to check they are always working, there's always a few that wont light up. Now sometimes you can replace a couple of bulbs with the odd spare that you find, but this year that would not happen. I would love to know how they break, because when xmas ends and i take them down, i gently fold them up and put them back in the box, and then place them in my loft (which btw me and my mate renevated earlier this year so is now looking pretty damn good). So at some point during the year they just to not work which pisses me off imensely. This year however it went a step further! Not only did all the lights not work, but when i put them on the tree, to see how bad it looked with 10 or so lights not working, they literally set my tree on fire! Luckily i noticed this early on and so no noticeable damage was done to the tree, but thats not the point. Since when did xmas tree lights decide that they no longer wanted to serve there purpose of lighting up a fake tree and making things look festive, and infact attempt to turn my xmas tree into one massive candle and burn my house down and everything in it.
Thats just not criket!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.