Wednesday 26 August 2009

Fleetwood Mac - Tango In The Night (1987)



1. Big love
2. Seven Wonders
3. Everywhere
4. Caroline
5. Tango In The Night
6. Mystified
7. Little Lies
8. Family Man
9. Welcome To The Room...Sara
10. Isn't It Midnight
11. When I See You Again
12. You And I, Part ll

'Tango In The Night' is easily my fave album of Fleetwood Mac's albums. A big reason for that, is that it contain one of my all time favorite songs...'Little Lies'. I cant actually explain how much i love that song, it goes beyond words. I admitt that the rest of the album is a step down from 'Little Lies', but it's still pretty damn awsome. 'Big Love', 'You And I Part 1', 'Isn't It Midnight' and of course 'Everywhere', are also major highlights on the album. As far as im concerned there's only one track on 'Tango In The Night' that is easy to dislike, and that's 'Mystified', it's just a boring, unimaginative song. Other than that 'Tango In The Night' is a great album.

http://rapidshare.com/files/107890517/FM-TitN87.rar

No comments: