Saturday 19 September 2009

Little Comets - Adultery (Promo) (2009)



I've said before of my love for Little Comets, in my eyes they're one of the hottest new things out there. Their previous single 'One Night in October' can be described as nothing less that sensational, and the new single is in no way a let down. I've had the demo of this for quite a while, i think i may of even uploaded it at some point...hmmm? 'Adultery' is another catchy, clever concuction from the shefield indie pop group that will have the same kind of impact on you as their previous single. I love it!

Adultery from little comets on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Can you remove your rapid share link please?

You can replace and use with the video instead!

http://vimeo.com/6611652

please pop me a mail if any problems - jamespenycate@gmail.com

Thank you.

Chris said...

Done